October Cheese Board Special - Great Value & Exclusive Single Batch Cheese
The sun is shining and its time to crack open the cheese vault. Introducing "Lockdown Red”, available exclusively in this October Cheese Board Special. This baby was made as a one off in March 2020 to keep the creative juices of our wonderful cheesemakers flowing as we navigated the uncertainly of Covid during the first national lockdown. It has been maturing over a year and is eating incredibly well now!
Also introducing a few goodies from the Coal River Pantry range - Apple Paste, Rosemary & Sea Salt Lavosh and Caramelised Almonds - the perfect pairings for your cheese board! You will get to try these for the first time before we roll them out in our stores over the coming weeks.
Great bundled value and strictly limited numbers - this will sell out in a matter of days!
- "Lockdown Red" - A Vintage Red Leicester style with a strong flavour with bite. This is the last of our batch before more is available in another year.
- Triple Cream Brie - Crowd favourite, creamy, indulgent and simply delectable.
- Blue - National Gold Medal winner, Silver medalist in the World Cheese Awards - a light, creamy Gorgonzola style blue.
- Rosemary and Tasmanian Sea Salt Lavosh - Handmade and the perfect pairing with our cheese.
- Apple Paste - Handmade from Tasmanian apples!
- Caramelised Almonds - For a slightly sweet & delectable addition to your cheese board.
Dispatches commencing Monday 1 November until stocks last.